Thursday, December 20, 2007

Very Special Christmas Card

Click here to see the card!

I just wanted you to see this -- Shea Crawford, whom I have known since he was in elementary school worked very hard on this. Shea is legally blind and our lead graphic artist! Pretty special kid (young man... actually). I have known Shea since he was a LITTLE boy, then a black belt mentoring younger kids in Martial Arts, THEN a “Disney Dreamers and Doers” I had, once again, lost the spirit, but this card gave it back to me – just knowing what odds he has overcome to become so successful and seeing how creative he is. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Click here to see the card!


From Karen – a part-timer at uscity.net

PS – I was going to blog about this, but thought this email said it all … I agree with EVERYTHING Karen says. And don't forget to click around - the card is interactive. …pam

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, thanks for sharing -- I am sending it out to my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT - LOVELY CARD AND SHEA'S STORY IS SO INPSIRING.

    ReplyDelete