Thursday, January 13, 2011

WOOT joins the USCITY.NET Directory

I am so excited that Woot.com has decided to partner with uscity.net! I love the daily deals -- and I could not count them up to tell you how many woots I have acquired (woots - that's what wooters call the daily deals). Yes, I am a wooter and a happy one.

My woots include camping equipment and a very nice HD camcorder that my husand has used several times and will be using... very affordable (of course) and great quality, a Sony. I purchased an Ecomposter which I am using to make soil for my spring garden planting. It's a big spider looking thing sitting on the edge of my garden, and it's cooking up all my composting stuff.

With 6 dogs, I have purchased refurbished Roomba vacuum cleaners which are still going strong and I have several shirts from their sister' site. The shirts are a perfect fit and sooo soft - durable too. Almost every purchase I made was at less than half the price I could find online. And trust me, I am an avid online shopper. And my first stop, of course, is always uscity.net. However, if you prefer to go straight to Woot, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment