Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rod Stewart in Vegas!


I first heard Rod Stewart when he was singing for with Jeff Beck - two absolutely fantastic musicians. (Rumor has it that he and Beck are going to do a blues album which makes me ecstatic!) I am a big fan of this raspy voiced singer.

For those of you on the west coast or heading to Las Vegas -- the good news is that the man James Brown dubbed 'the best White Soul Singer', Rod Stewart will have a standing 2-year gig at the Caesars Palace’s Colosseum starting Aug. 24.

Stewart says “I get to fly in, do a great 90-minute show, and get home,” he says. “It’s a tremendous way to make a shilling.” Although I thought he had moved back to England for good, it seems maybe the US will get lucky and have a couple of more years with Rod on our soil.

Click here for ticket info! Sure wish I was going....

No comments:

Post a Comment