Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New News Videos

A cool new feature to our site is the news video page, which you can access from our front page (just click on "news" near the upper right top of the uscity.net front page).

To find the news videos that you want to know about, you can choose from US, local or world news, business news, politics, health, science or entertainment. And each of these categories has subcategories to help narrow down your search. I like to read up on the "environmental" news, which is a subcategory of "Science". These videos are short and to the point. You watch only the news you care about, and you watch it when you want to.

As my friend Donna, who admits to being addicted to these, says: "I love choosing the news I want, watching it when I want and not having to sit through 20 minutes of stuff I don’t want or need to know about. I like the videos, it is much better for me than just reading it online or in the newspaper. This beats all other types of news media I have encountered.”

So, go check out our newest feature: USCITY.NET NEWS CENTER

Happy News Gathering!

3 comments:

  1. I really am addicted to these news videos. They are great and everyone should check them out. And now, I guess I am famous for being in the uscity.net blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news videos, I like the selections. This was a great idea.
    KIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cool, I like how you get news from multiple sources on it. And it loads and plays smooth (even on my computer)!

    ReplyDelete